Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving is around the corner and I need to stop and give thanks. It's two in the morning and I can't sleep. I am worrying about xeroxing a take-home AP exam practice for my AP students. I am worrying about finding the time between now and 8 am to buy 4 liters of soda and cups for the Pizza Party I am throwing the kids who did well in my Harbor Humanities class. I am worried about not having a hard enough Thanksgiving homework assignment even though no one ever completes what I do give them. I am worried about not having completed the meeting with my boss to address problems in our programs for the next semester. I am worried about the letters of recommendation that I have to get finished so kids can apply to the colleges of their choice. Did I remind people of the training I'd be out for the week we come back? I am thankful that I slept last night since tonight doesn't look so promising.

No comments: