Thursday, October 26, 2006

A parent asked me if I was single and if so could he ask me out. I swear to God. The guy spoke about three words of English. It was hilarious. I can't make this shit up. I had a long line of parents waiting to yell at me because their children failed my class. Great. I got to work at eight, taught all day, tutored six kids after school. went to conferences and now it's 9 pm and I have to start all over again tomorrow. These are the days when I hate my job. Some lady sat in my room for the whole period and observed me. It make me nervous because I know she's the boss of the boss. Why can't people just leave us alone and let us do our jobs? I'm trying a new seating arrangement tomorrow to try to get more kids to pay attention. I wish I was a television set.

1 comment:

laurenesme said...

oh yeah, and it turns out that he is indeed married.